We warrant our furniture to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery. The limited warranty applies within the U.S. to the original purchase of a Woven product from Woven or an authorized reseller. This warranty applies to the original purchaser of the furniture and is non-transferable. A defect in workmanship and materials means an irregularity that renders the product unsound, malfunctioning, or otherwise unsuitable for its intended household use under ordinary conditions. If, during this period, a defect in material or workmanship is discovered, we will repair or replace the defective part(s) at no cost to you. This includes:
- Cushions and covers come with a warranty of five (5) years from the date of delivery, against failures to seams, loss of color, strength, pilling or abrasion under normal usage and ordinary (not extreme) exposure conditions.
- Cushion inserts are warrantied for five (5) years from date of delivery against:
- Visible deformation/indentation on the top face of more than 1” in the center of the cushion when no pressure is applied.
- Any edge of the cushion measuring more than 1” out of tolerance.
- Rattan Frames are warrantied for five (5) years from the date of delivery against:
- Major or catastrophic failure of the frame’s integrity.
- Ill-fitting parts that hinder the furniture from performing its intended function.
- Major visual defects on visible surfaces when cushions are in place.
Care and Maintenance:
To keep your furniture looking its best, please follow these care and maintenance guidelines:
- Cleaning: Depending on climate, we recommend cleaning your furniture bi-annually, or after a significant event that has caused damage. If not using our care kit provided WOCA wash and Danish oil, use a biodegradable gentle soap such as a mild dish detergent with a rag or sponge.
- Protection: If you live in extreme temperatures consider moving furniture into a location that provides occasional shade or protection.
- Covers: When not in use, cover your furniture with the protective cover sold in our store to keep it clean and dry.
- Stains: If your cushions become stained, clean it immediately with a soft cloth and a mild soap solution or simply remove cover and throw in the wash.
- Cushions: Regularly fluff and rotate your cushions to maintain their shape and prevent wear.
- Maintenance: Care for your furniture on a quarterly maintenance schedule using our care kit or let it age and patina.
- Inspect your furniture regularly for any signs of wear or damage. If you notice any issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give advice.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, or improper assembly. It also does not cover damage or discoloration caused by exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, or direct sunlight. Post-purchase product modifications, alterations and commercial use invalidate the warranty.
To make a claim under this warranty, please contact our customer service department (phone and email) within the warranty period. Woven reserves the right to require proof of purchase and photographs of the defect. If we determine that the defect is covered by this warranty, we will provide instructions on how to proceed with the repair or replacement.